OUR 10 POINT BENEFIT PROMISE TO OUR MEMBERS:
Being a member of an organised structure, not only ensures that you will stay updated about matters affecting your business, but it will also strengthen those Associations to fight for your cause. By leveraging our vast network of stakeholders Agritourism Africa is currently actively lobbying to highlight the plight of our farmers and to alleviate the impact of COVID 19 on Agritourism. Although the spotlight is now on COVID 19, it is an example of what we always do – Act in the best interest of the Industry.
- Use of the Agritourism logo on your Signage and other branded material. We are the only Agritourism Association in Africa that meets the EURAC Code of Conduct.
- A Listing on our new interactive website.
- Opportunities to provide information to Media (Traditional and Social) whether news or special packages related.
- We create opportunities for Members to market their businesses e.g. through our relationships with Tourism Associations we can provide content to Sho’Left (South African Tourism)
- Promotional video footage of your farm is produced by a professional company, LensTracks.
- We share information and news from the Tourism and Agricultural National and International Business World.
- We provide telephonic consultation (30 minutes) per member on signing up.
- We have design templates that are available to members to use.
- We provide opportunities for members to obtain discounts, for example, on the Annual Agritourism Summit.
- Jacqui is an Accredited IFAJ/BG journalist and International Speaker who uses our members in Benchmark studies.
Trademark Agritourism Africa @2018/18246. All Rights Reserved.